You've Got To See This!
Man survives 10-story fall from hotel roof
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (KABC) -- A man survived a 10-story fall from the roof of a hotel in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Police said the man may have fallen while trespassing into the penthouse suite at the Marriott hotel.
They said he tried to shimmy down some Christmas lights on the outside of the building when he plummeted more than 70 feet onto a ledge on the sixth floor Saturday night.
The man was conscious when he was taken to the hospital, but there is no update on his condition.
unbelievable, stupid criminals, you've got to see this!
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 9 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate