You've Got To See This!
Minnesota baby born on 1/11/11 at 1:11 a.m.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KABC) -- A Minnesota mom gave birth Tuesday on an already special day: Jan. 11, 2011, or 1/11/11. But what made this birth even more spectacular is that little Flora Mensah entered the world at 1:11 a.m.
Doctors said Flora's mom wasn't trying for the special birthday or time. In fact, she said she wasn't the one hoping for the one-of-a-kind birthday.
"Well it was my niece, first of all, all day who said, 'You got to hold her until midnight. Got to hold her until midnight.' And then as it got closer to midnight, 'You got to wait until 1:11," said Amy Zeller.
Doctors said Zeller didn't have to do anything special to have the 1:11 a.m. birth.
birth, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 18 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role