You've Got To See This!
Minnesota baby born on 1/11/11 at 1:11 a.m.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (KABC) -- A Minnesota mom gave birth Tuesday on an already special day: Jan. 11, 2011, or 1/11/11. But what made this birth even more spectacular is that little Flora Mensah entered the world at 1:11 a.m.
Doctors said Flora's mom wasn't trying for the special birthday or time. In fact, she said she wasn't the one hoping for the one-of-a-kind birthday.
"Well it was my niece, first of all, all day who said, 'You got to hold her until midnight. Got to hold her until midnight.' And then as it got closer to midnight, 'You got to wait until 1:11," said Amy Zeller.
Doctors said Zeller didn't have to do anything special to have the 1:11 a.m. birth.
birth, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 52 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 14 min ago
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank 42 min ago
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke