You've Got To See This!
Monkeys steal alcoholic drinks from tourists
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Monkeys have been stealing drinks from tourists on the island of Saint Kitts in the Caribbean.It's a funny sight, but monkeys' taste for alcohol is helping scientists understand human alcoholism.
It turns out monkeys can have the same problems that humans do. They get hangovers, and scientists said some monkeys can be genetically disposed to alcoholism.
A full report on what scientists are learning from monkeys drinking alcohol airs on ABC's 20/20 Friday night at 10 p.m. PT.
you've got to see this!
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators 13 min ago
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air 29 min ago
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast 52 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
1 min ago