You've Got To See This!
Mich. couple celebrates 73 years of marriage
ROMULUS, Mich. (KABC) -- When it comes to marriage, two love birds in Romulus, Mich. are experts. Manuel and Dorothy Thomas celebrated 73 years of marriage.
Both of them are 91 years old and going strong. They said dancing brought them together but faith and togetherness kept them inseparable for so many years.
"Always be loving and forgiving to your mate. That's the way I was and it seems to have worked out pretty good," said Dorothy Thomas.
Manuel and Dorothy also said they rely on prayer to get them through difficult times.
Their kids, now adults, said they're thankful to their mom and dad for all the years of love and kindness.
you've got to see this!
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 12 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood 52 min ago
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures 9 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Russia would welcome Crimea, says top lawmaker
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy' 58 min ago
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)