You've Got To See This!
Mich. couple celebrates 73 years of marriage
ROMULUS, Mich. (KABC) -- When it comes to marriage, two love birds in Romulus, Mich. are experts. Manuel and Dorothy Thomas celebrated 73 years of marriage.
Both of them are 91 years old and going strong. They said dancing brought them together but faith and togetherness kept them inseparable for so many years.
"Always be loving and forgiving to your mate. That's the way I was and it seems to have worked out pretty good," said Dorothy Thomas.
Manuel and Dorothy also said they rely on prayer to get them through difficult times.
Their kids, now adults, said they're thankful to their mom and dad for all the years of love and kindness.
you've got to see this!
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping 12 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 10 min ago
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 36 min ago
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 45 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 18 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Covered California enrolls nearly 1.4M people
27 min ago