You've Got To See This!
Bullied Penn. boy gets surprise on 'The View'
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A Pennsylvania boy, beat up by several classmates, appeared this morning on ABC's morning show "The View."
One of the accused students videotaped the attack on his cell phone. The video was as shocking as it was shameful. It shows 13-year-old Nadin Khoury being beat up, dragged through the snow, put up in a tree and then hung from a fence post.
Thursday on "The View," Khoury says he was bullied because of his size and because his mother is African-American and speaks with an accent.
"I was scared for my life," said Khoury. "I thought the gate was going to poke my body. I thought I was going to hurt my neck or something."
During the show, Khoury got the surprise of a lifetime. Three players from his favorite football team, the Philadelphia Eagles, came on after his interview.
philadelphia eagles, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Artesia hit-run accident leaves woman dead
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- Protests against Monsanto held around world
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide