You've Got To See This!
Bullied Penn. boy gets surprise on 'The View'
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A Pennsylvania boy, beat up by several classmates, appeared this morning on ABC's morning show "The View."
One of the accused students videotaped the attack on his cell phone. The video was as shocking as it was shameful. It shows 13-year-old Nadin Khoury being beat up, dragged through the snow, put up in a tree and then hung from a fence post.
Thursday on "The View," Khoury says he was bullied because of his size and because his mother is African-American and speaks with an accent.
"I was scared for my life," said Khoury. "I thought the gate was going to poke my body. I thought I was going to hurt my neck or something."
During the show, Khoury got the surprise of a lifetime. Three players from his favorite football team, the Philadelphia Eagles, came on after his interview.
philadelphia eagles, unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 13 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 19 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 50 min ago
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights 19 min ago
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book