You've Got To See This!
13-pound baby born on Super Bowl weekend
METHUEN, Mass. (KABC) -- A newborn baby is grabbing a lot of attention at a Massachusetts hospital. Little Jonathan Patrick Rozzi is not so little after all.
In fact, he's been nicknamed "Big Baby" because he was born weighing 13 pounds.
This is the first child for mom and dad, who said they were normal sized at birth.
Jonathan's parents said maybe it's a sign that he was born on Super Bowl weekend.
They said he could grow up to be a lineman or linebacker someday and play for the New England Patriots.
super bowl, birth, new england patriots, you've got to see this!
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 53 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
32 min ago