You've Got To See This!
13-pound baby born on Super Bowl weekend
METHUEN, Mass. (KABC) -- A newborn baby is grabbing a lot of attention at a Massachusetts hospital. Little Jonathan Patrick Rozzi is not so little after all.
In fact, he's been nicknamed "Big Baby" because he was born weighing 13 pounds.
This is the first child for mom and dad, who said they were normal sized at birth.
Jonathan's parents said maybe it's a sign that he was born on Super Bowl weekend.
They said he could grow up to be a lineman or linebacker someday and play for the New England Patriots.
super bowl, birth, new england patriots, you've got to see this!
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert