You've Got To See This!
13-pound baby born on Super Bowl weekend
METHUEN, Mass. (KABC) -- A newborn baby is grabbing a lot of attention at a Massachusetts hospital. Little Jonathan Patrick Rozzi is not so little after all.
In fact, he's been nicknamed "Big Baby" because he was born weighing 13 pounds.
This is the first child for mom and dad, who said they were normal sized at birth.
Jonathan's parents said maybe it's a sign that he was born on Super Bowl weekend.
They said he could grow up to be a lineman or linebacker someday and play for the New England Patriots.
super bowl, birth, new england patriots, you've got to see this!
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 34 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis