You've Got To See This!
13-pound baby born on Super Bowl weekend
METHUEN, Mass. (KABC) -- A newborn baby is grabbing a lot of attention at a Massachusetts hospital. Little Jonathan Patrick Rozzi is not so little after all.
In fact, he's been nicknamed "Big Baby" because he was born weighing 13 pounds.
This is the first child for mom and dad, who said they were normal sized at birth.
Jonathan's parents said maybe it's a sign that he was born on Super Bowl weekend.
They said he could grow up to be a lineman or linebacker someday and play for the New England Patriots.
super bowl, birth, new england patriots, you've got to see this!
- Ambulance crash: 3 injured in Signal Hill 11 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- Alleged arsonist sets fire in Hollywood 9 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role