You've Got To See This!
Italy store celebrates ex-relationships
MILAN, Italy (KABC) -- Valentine's Day is a day for love and romance. However, the holiday can serve as a painful reminder of horrible past relationships.
Some smart folks over in Milan, Italy came up with a great way to fix that problem. It's called, "Ex in the City."
It's a store where those who have not been so lucky in love can unload some of those painful memories. Whether it's a Journey CD, an old sweatshirt or a teddy bear, former scorned lovers can make deals for cash.
The owner wants to open up shops around the world.
valentine's day, you've got to see this!
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls 55 min ago
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts