You've Got To See This!
Italy store celebrates ex-relationships
MILAN, Italy (KABC) -- Valentine's Day is a day for love and romance. However, the holiday can serve as a painful reminder of horrible past relationships.
Some smart folks over in Milan, Italy came up with a great way to fix that problem. It's called, "Ex in the City."
It's a store where those who have not been so lucky in love can unload some of those painful memories. Whether it's a Journey CD, an old sweatshirt or a teddy bear, former scorned lovers can make deals for cash.
The owner wants to open up shops around the world.
valentine's day, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation 28 min ago
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future 35 min ago