You've Got To See This!
Big, rare yellow diamond displayed in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- In honor of Valentine's Day, a New York diamond company is showing off the world's largest yellow diamond.
The pear-shaped diamond is called the Cora Sun Drop and weighs in at 110 carats. The color comes from a small amount of nitrogen in the stone.
It's so big and rare that the company won't even put a price on it.
new york, valentine's day, you've got to see this!
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments