You've Got To See This!
Big, rare yellow diamond displayed in NY
NEW YORK (KABC) -- In honor of Valentine's Day, a New York diamond company is showing off the world's largest yellow diamond.
The pear-shaped diamond is called the Cora Sun Drop and weighs in at 110 carats. The color comes from a small amount of nitrogen in the stone.
It's so big and rare that the company won't even put a price on it.
new york, valentine's day, you've got to see this!
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured 1 min ago
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway 20 min ago
- DUI driver hits sign, car and pedestrian
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Alcohol sting busts adults buying for minors
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- High turnout seen at secession vote in Crimea
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria 37 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report