You've Got To See This!
Couple weds while skydiving on Valentine's
AUSTIN, Tx. (KABC) -- A Texas couple took the plunge into married life quite literally on Monday and had their wedding ceremony while skydiving.
Katie and Daniel decided a skydiving wedding would be a perfect expression of their love. They found a skydiving minister who performed their ceremony in the plane.
They exchanged their own version of the wedding vows and took a giant leap into marriage.
"I will love you here or there, I will love you everywhere," Katie said. "I will love you every day. I will love you come what may."
Their first kiss as husband and wife came as they floated to earth. The bride says she feels her marriage was made in heaven.
valentine's day, amazing video, you've got to see this!
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2