You've Got To See This!
Couple weds while skydiving on Valentine's
AUSTIN, Tx. (KABC) -- A Texas couple took the plunge into married life quite literally on Monday and had their wedding ceremony while skydiving.
Katie and Daniel decided a skydiving wedding would be a perfect expression of their love. They found a skydiving minister who performed their ceremony in the plane.
They exchanged their own version of the wedding vows and took a giant leap into marriage.
"I will love you here or there, I will love you everywhere," Katie said. "I will love you every day. I will love you come what may."
Their first kiss as husband and wife came as they floated to earth. The bride says she feels her marriage was made in heaven.
valentine's day, amazing video, you've got to see this!
- Boy Scouts to accept openly gay boys 3 min ago
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 9 min ago
- 2-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Drone strikes are effective, crucial - Obama
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers' 41 min ago