You've Got To See This!
Ken wins Barbie back in time for V-Day
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Barbie and Ken's off-again, on-again relationship is on again after Ken launched a massive campaign to win the plastic bombshell back.
The couple split up on Valentine's Day in 2004, and Barbie moved to Australia.
The campaign to win Barbie back even included Mattell's efforts soliciting votes on the matter.
Barbie announced the loving reunion on Monday morning. At the Grove in Los Angeles, a handful of Kens were on hand to help celebrate, posing for pictures and showing off some of Ken's new outfits.
facebook, twitter, you've got to see this!
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)