You've Got To See This!
26-hr dance marathon held at UCLA for cause
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hundreds of people hit the dance floor at the University of California, Los Angeles on Saturday and they're not planning to stop until Sunday afternoon.
The 26-hour dance marathon is put on each year to raise money for pediatric AIDS research.
This is the 10th anniversary of the star-studded event.
Over the past nine years, the dance marathon has brought in more than $2 million for the UCLA AIDS Institute and other organizations.
ucla, you've got to see this!
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video