You've Got To See This!
26-hr dance marathon held at UCLA for cause
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hundreds of people hit the dance floor at the University of California, Los Angeles on Saturday and they're not planning to stop until Sunday afternoon.
The 26-hour dance marathon is put on each year to raise money for pediatric AIDS research.
This is the 10th anniversary of the star-studded event.
Over the past nine years, the dance marathon has brought in more than $2 million for the UCLA AIDS Institute and other organizations.
ucla, you've got to see this!
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter 25 min ago
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
34 min ago