You've Got To See This!
26-hr dance marathon held at UCLA for cause
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Hundreds of people hit the dance floor at the University of California, Los Angeles on Saturday and they're not planning to stop until Sunday afternoon.
The 26-hour dance marathon is put on each year to raise money for pediatric AIDS research.
This is the 10th anniversary of the star-studded event.
Over the past nine years, the dance marathon has brought in more than $2 million for the UCLA AIDS Institute and other organizations.
ucla, you've got to see this!
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'