You've Got To See This!
Man steals chainsaw by stuffing it in shorts
CHICKASHA, Okla. (KABC) -- Police say a Chickasha, Okla., man tried to steal a chainsaw from a store by stuffing it in the front of his shorts.
Two employees saw that he was walking a little strange.
At first, they thought he was handicapped but then realized what was going on.
"It was pretty obvious," said one employee. "Imagine it in the front of your pants."
The employees tried to chase the man down.
He ditched the chainsaw and took off running, first up a tree, then into someone's house before he was eventually caught after diving into a creek.
Police say he appeared to be intoxicated.
stupid criminals, you've got to see this!
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book