You've Got To See This!
Man steals chainsaw by stuffing it in shorts
CHICKASHA, Okla. (KABC) -- Police say a Chickasha, Okla., man tried to steal a chainsaw from a store by stuffing it in the front of his shorts.
Two employees saw that he was walking a little strange.
At first, they thought he was handicapped but then realized what was going on.
"It was pretty obvious," said one employee. "Imagine it in the front of your pants."
The employees tried to chase the man down.
He ditched the chainsaw and took off running, first up a tree, then into someone's house before he was eventually caught after diving into a creek.
Police say he appeared to be intoxicated.
stupid criminals, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- CA proposal: Kill switch for stolen phones?
48 min ago