You've Got To See This!
Pa. retailer sells diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000
PHILADELPHIA (KABC) -- A Pennsylvania retailer is selling a diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000.
The floor-length dress has hundreds of diamonds hand-sewn onto the bodice. The dresses, which are form-fitting and strapless with a thigh-high slit, are custom-made and take about three weeks to finish.
The company, located outside of Philadelphia, has already sold two of the gowns. One order is from Europe and the other is from the U.S.
While the dress is being billed as a prom gown, Jon Liney, owner of DressGoddess, says he doesn't think the purchases were for teenagers.
If you want the dress without diamonds, the cost is about $400.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)