You've Got To See This!
Pa. retailer sells diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000
PHILADELPHIA (KABC) -- A Pennsylvania retailer is selling a diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000.
The floor-length dress has hundreds of diamonds hand-sewn onto the bodice. The dresses, which are form-fitting and strapless with a thigh-high slit, are custom-made and take about three weeks to finish.
The company, located outside of Philadelphia, has already sold two of the gowns. One order is from Europe and the other is from the U.S.
While the dress is being billed as a prom gown, Jon Liney, owner of DressGoddess, says he doesn't think the purchases were for teenagers.
If you want the dress without diamonds, the cost is about $400.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Yosemite park's tourist amenities at stake
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people 6 min ago
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video