You've Got To See This!
Pa. retailer sells diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000
PHILADELPHIA (KABC) -- A Pennsylvania retailer is selling a diamond prom dress for nearly $14,000.
The floor-length dress has hundreds of diamonds hand-sewn onto the bodice. The dresses, which are form-fitting and strapless with a thigh-high slit, are custom-made and take about three weeks to finish.
The company, located outside of Philadelphia, has already sold two of the gowns. One order is from Europe and the other is from the U.S.
While the dress is being billed as a prom gown, Jon Liney, owner of DressGoddess, says he doesn't think the purchases were for teenagers.
If you want the dress without diamonds, the cost is about $400.
unbelievable, you've got to see this!
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments
- Burglar caught on video watching baby sleep
37 min ago