You've Got To See This!
Twin sisters give birth 2 hours apart
INDIANAPOLIS (KABC) -- Twin sisters in Indianapolis gave birth this week just two hours apart.
Charron and Chardee Hampton both welcomed their daughters into the world on Monday at St. Vincent Women's Hospital.
Charron was past her due date and went to the hospital to be induced. Chardee went into labor minutes later.
The twin sisters gave birth right across the hall from one another.
Both baby girls were born in the uncommon face-up position and measured 21 inches long.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
you've got to see this!
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 7 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 28 min ago
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role