You've Got To See This!
Twin sisters give birth 2 hours apart
INDIANAPOLIS (KABC) -- Twin sisters in Indianapolis gave birth this week just two hours apart.
Charron and Chardee Hampton both welcomed their daughters into the world on Monday at St. Vincent Women's Hospital.
Charron was past her due date and went to the hospital to be induced. Chardee went into labor minutes later.
The twin sisters gave birth right across the hall from one another.
Both baby girls were born in the uncommon face-up position and measured 21 inches long.
The Associated Press contributed to this story.
you've got to see this!
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 12 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
59 min ago