You've Got To See This!
Man dribbles 44+ hours in endurance contest
PHOENIX (KABC) -- The third annual Bounce with the Suns dribbling endurance competition in Phoenix, Ariz. has a new champion.
The competition was fierce. At stake was a road trip with the Phoenix Suns during the 2011 and 2012 season.
Participants had to dribble for as long as they could, only stopping for five-minute restroom breaks every two hours.
Only two dribblers were left standing Tuesday morning, nearly 44 hours into the competition.
The runner-up fouled out while trying to reach into his bag for a snack.
phoenix suns, you've got to see this!
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10