You've Got To See This!
Man dribbles 44+ hours in endurance contest
PHOENIX (KABC) -- The third annual Bounce with the Suns dribbling endurance competition in Phoenix, Ariz. has a new champion.
The competition was fierce. At stake was a road trip with the Phoenix Suns during the 2011 and 2012 season.
Participants had to dribble for as long as they could, only stopping for five-minute restroom breaks every two hours.
Only two dribblers were left standing Tuesday morning, nearly 44 hours into the competition.
The runner-up fouled out while trying to reach into his bag for a snack.
phoenix suns, you've got to see this!
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 46 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 17 min ago
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks