You've Got To See This!
Toddler crosses street alone for french fries
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Even toddlers get those irresistible cravings for french fries.
A two-year-old boy in the San Francisco Bay area somehow slipped out of his parents' house around 3 a.m. Thursday.
Wearing just a white T-shirt and his diaper, the boy headed for the neighborhood Walmart right across the street. Apparently he was hungry.
"Maybe he had gone there before," said Sgt. Maria Munayer of the Pleasanton Police Department. "He seemed to be familiar with the store. He even pointed to the McDonald's sign and said he wanted french fries. He was in very good spirits."
Police say the parents will not face criminal charges.
you've got to see this!
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed 19 min ago
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 1 min ago
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 16 min ago
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah MacKay
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time 14 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler
- Tina Malave takes you on chocolate tour
38 min ago