You've Got To See This!
Toddler crosses street alone for french fries
PLEASANTON, Calif. (KABC) -- Even toddlers get those irresistible cravings for french fries.
A two-year-old boy in the San Francisco Bay area somehow slipped out of his parents' house around 3 a.m. Thursday.
Wearing just a white T-shirt and his diaper, the boy headed for the neighborhood Walmart right across the street. Apparently he was hungry.
"Maybe he had gone there before," said Sgt. Maria Munayer of the Pleasanton Police Department. "He seemed to be familiar with the store. He even pointed to the McDonald's sign and said he wanted french fries. He was in very good spirits."
Police say the parents will not face criminal charges.
you've got to see this!
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago