You've Got To See This!
Brewers fans dress like sausages for opening day
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (KABC) -- It's opening day for the Milwaukee Brewers, which means it's time for the annual sausage race.
Each year on opening day, people dressed as sausages run from Klements Sausage Company to Miller Park where the Brewers play.
The five sausages, which include the Bratwurst, the Polish and Italian Sausage, the Hot Dog and the Chorizo, are popular with the Brewers fans.
The famous racing sausages will deliver the "first brat" all the way to Miller Park on Monday - weather permitting.
They also race inside the ballpark at every Milwaukee home game.
milwaukee brewers, you've got to see this!
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 11 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 1 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 11 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'