You've Got To See This!
Couple walks 2,000 miles to wedding ceremony
CANTON TOWNSHIP, M.I. (KABC) -- A Michigan couple getting married next month will definitely not have cold feet.
Their wedding march will last around 2,000 miles.
Laura Brunett and Joseph Crist, both 24, plan to walk from their Michigan town, near Detroit, all the way to Nevada.
The couple wants to be married at Lake Mead in the beginning of May.
They got the idea from a book called "The Lost Art of Walking."
"If we can't handle this, we probably shouldn't be getting married," Brunett said.
"This is a test to see how two paths become one," Crist said.
Both admit the idea of walking to Nevada is a little crazy, but they believe it is an excellent way to begin their life together.
you've got to see this!
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role