You've Got To See This!
Couple walks 2,000 miles to wedding ceremony
CANTON TOWNSHIP, M.I. (KABC) -- A Michigan couple getting married next month will definitely not have cold feet.
Their wedding march will last around 2,000 miles.
Laura Brunett and Joseph Crist, both 24, plan to walk from their Michigan town, near Detroit, all the way to Nevada.
The couple wants to be married at Lake Mead in the beginning of May.
They got the idea from a book called "The Lost Art of Walking."
"If we can't handle this, we probably shouldn't be getting married," Brunett said.
"This is a test to see how two paths become one," Crist said.
Both admit the idea of walking to Nevada is a little crazy, but they believe it is an excellent way to begin their life together.
you've got to see this!
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 3 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre