You've Got To See This!
Couple walks 2,000 miles to wedding ceremony
CANTON TOWNSHIP, M.I. (KABC) -- A Michigan couple getting married next month will definitely not have cold feet.
Their wedding march will last around 2,000 miles.
Laura Brunett and Joseph Crist, both 24, plan to walk from their Michigan town, near Detroit, all the way to Nevada.
The couple wants to be married at Lake Mead in the beginning of May.
They got the idea from a book called "The Lost Art of Walking."
"If we can't handle this, we probably shouldn't be getting married," Brunett said.
"This is a test to see how two paths become one," Crist said.
Both admit the idea of walking to Nevada is a little crazy, but they believe it is an excellent way to begin their life together.
you've got to see this!
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 25 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 54 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 12 min ago
- Arkansas tornadoes injure 5, damage homes 6 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'