You've Got To See This!
Sunday paper posts wrong lotto numbers
PUEBLO, C.O. (KABC) -- The Spragues, a retired couple from Pueblo, Colo., thought they won the lottery when they saw their winning numbers in the Sunday paper.
It turns out the paper posted the wrong numbers.
For about an hour, the Spragues thought they were instant millionaires. Then, they checked the internet and saw that the paper printed the numbers wrong.
Needless to say, the Spragues were extremely disappointed.
Still, the couple says it was an honest mistake.
The paper's managing editor felt bad about putting the couple through this emotional roller coaster.
lottery, you've got to see this!
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 17 min ago
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 9 min ago
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC 24 min ago
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis