You've Got To See This!
Seattle home hit w/ 900 peeps in Easter prank
SEATTLE (KABC) -- Easter weekend pranksters hit a Seattle man's home with a unique weapon -- colorful, candy peeps.
The man's front yard was covered in nearly 900 peeps.
The pastel-colored marshmallow chicks and bunnies were stuck on skewers and sprinkled around the man's lawn.
The pranksters and prankee do know each other. One woman who helped with the joke says she was on the receiving end of a "peep attack" last year.
holiday, you've got to see this!
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop 53 min ago
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
48 min ago