You've Got To See This!
Seattle home hit w/ 900 peeps in Easter prank
SEATTLE (KABC) -- Easter weekend pranksters hit a Seattle man's home with a unique weapon -- colorful, candy peeps.
The man's front yard was covered in nearly 900 peeps.
The pastel-colored marshmallow chicks and bunnies were stuck on skewers and sprinkled around the man's lawn.
The pranksters and prankee do know each other. One woman who helped with the joke says she was on the receiving end of a "peep attack" last year.
holiday, you've got to see this!
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 51 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 56 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors