You've Got To See This!
Seattle home hit w/ 900 peeps in Easter prank
SEATTLE (KABC) -- Easter weekend pranksters hit a Seattle man's home with a unique weapon -- colorful, candy peeps.
The man's front yard was covered in nearly 900 peeps.
The pastel-colored marshmallow chicks and bunnies were stuck on skewers and sprinkled around the man's lawn.
The pranksters and prankee do know each other. One woman who helped with the joke says she was on the receiving end of a "peep attack" last year.
holiday, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 50 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 1 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis