You've Got To See This!
Seattle home hit w/ 900 peeps in Easter prank
SEATTLE (KABC) -- Easter weekend pranksters hit a Seattle man's home with a unique weapon -- colorful, candy peeps.
The man's front yard was covered in nearly 900 peeps.
The pastel-colored marshmallow chicks and bunnies were stuck on skewers and sprinkled around the man's lawn.
The pranksters and prankee do know each other. One woman who helped with the joke says she was on the receiving end of a "peep attack" last year.
holiday, you've got to see this!
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 18 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 40 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage 56 min ago
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)