You've Got To See This!
Long-lost brothers meet in chance encounter
HONOLULU (KABC) -- An unexpected family reunion brings two brothers face to face for the first time in their lives. Rick Hill and his family were in Hawaii on vacation.
Little did he know that the man who offered to take their picture on Waikiki Beach was the little brother he'd never met.
"We started talking about 'Do you know this person, do you know this person?' I don't know what made me ask him, but I asked him, 'Do you know Dickie Halligan?' And he said, 'Yeah. That's my father.' And I said, 'You know, that's my father too,'" said Joe Parker.
"And that kind of threw me for a loop. It was very emotional at that point. I was kind of mind-blown," said Rick Hill, Joe's brother.
Parker never met their father.
Hill said his father told him about a younger brother, but didn't know where to find him.
Both men call the reunion a miracle.
you've got to see this!
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut