You've Got To See This!
Jack Russell terrier nurses kittens to health
ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. (KABC) -- People say cats and dogs don't get along, but a pooch in Pennsylvania is making that seem like a myth.
Annabelle, a 3-year-old Jack Russell terrier mix, just had two puppies. Then a family friend found a couple of abandoned kittens and brought them to Annabelle's home.
Within no time, Annabelle was nursing the kittens just like they were her own.
" Within an hour, she was letting them nurse from her, and she was cleaning them," said Annabelle's owner Kristie Sharar.
Sharar says she's actually more protective of the kittens than her own puppies. In fact, she often even carries them around in her mouth.
unbelievable, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Tornadoes strike Midwest; storms to persist 23 min ago
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Greuel, Garcetti meet with LA churchgoers
- 2 FBI agents killed in Va. training accident
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested