You've Got To See This!
Jack Russell terrier nurses kittens to health
ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. (KABC) -- People say cats and dogs don't get along, but a pooch in Pennsylvania is making that seem like a myth.
Annabelle, a 3-year-old Jack Russell terrier mix, just had two puppies. Then a family friend found a couple of abandoned kittens and brought them to Annabelle's home.
Within no time, Annabelle was nursing the kittens just like they were her own.
" Within an hour, she was letting them nurse from her, and she was cleaning them," said Annabelle's owner Kristie Sharar.
Sharar says she's actually more protective of the kittens than her own puppies. In fact, she often even carries them around in her mouth.
unbelievable, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 50 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 55 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors