You've Got To See This!
Jack Russell terrier nurses kittens to health
ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. (KABC) -- People say cats and dogs don't get along, but a pooch in Pennsylvania is making that seem like a myth.
Annabelle, a 3-year-old Jack Russell terrier mix, just had two puppies. Then a family friend found a couple of abandoned kittens and brought them to Annabelle's home.
Within no time, Annabelle was nursing the kittens just like they were her own.
" Within an hour, she was letting them nurse from her, and she was cleaning them," said Annabelle's owner Kristie Sharar.
Sharar says she's actually more protective of the kittens than her own puppies. In fact, she often even carries them around in her mouth.
unbelievable, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months