You've Got To See This!
Jack Russell terrier nurses kittens to health
ADAMS COUNTY, Pa. (KABC) -- People say cats and dogs don't get along, but a pooch in Pennsylvania is making that seem like a myth.
Annabelle, a 3-year-old Jack Russell terrier mix, just had two puppies. Then a family friend found a couple of abandoned kittens and brought them to Annabelle's home.
Within no time, Annabelle was nursing the kittens just like they were her own.
" Within an hour, she was letting them nurse from her, and she was cleaning them," said Annabelle's owner Kristie Sharar.
Sharar says she's actually more protective of the kittens than her own puppies. In fact, she often even carries them around in her mouth.
unbelievable, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 48 min ago
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 11 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis