You've Got To See This!
Weiner doll inspired by congressman's scandal
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The sexting scandal involving Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York has inspired an action-figure doll.
HeroBuilders.com is offering a censored and uncensored version of the doll. The standard doll sells for $39.95, while the anatomically correct "for adults only" version sells for an extra $10.
The doll is dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads, "Tweet This."
The embattled congressman has admitted to exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit, with several women online.
Weiner is on a temporary leave of absence, seeking treatment at an undisclosed location, as calls for his resignation continue to grow.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
washington d.c., twitter, you've got to see this!
- Pinkberry co-founder given 7 yrs in '11 beating 9 min ago
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 45 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble 57 min ago
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry 33 min ago
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)