You've Got To See This!
Weiner doll inspired by congressman's scandal
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The sexting scandal involving Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York has inspired an action-figure doll.
HeroBuilders.com is offering a censored and uncensored version of the doll. The standard doll sells for $39.95, while the anatomically correct "for adults only" version sells for an extra $10.
The doll is dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads, "Tweet This."
The embattled congressman has admitted to exchanging messages and photos that ranged from sexually suggestive to explicit, with several women online.
Weiner is on a temporary leave of absence, seeking treatment at an undisclosed location, as calls for his resignation continue to grow.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
washington d.c., twitter, you've got to see this!
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnapping
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 23 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- S.Korean ferry: Vice principal commits suicide 6 min ago
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet 54 min ago
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)