You've Got To See This!
6-foot python found near Ohio KFC trash bin
CINCINNATI (KABC) -- A sheriff's deputy in Cincinnati is used to getting calls about loose animals, but this time, it was no common animal he was called to catch - it was a 6-foot Burmese python.
The driver of a garbage truck found the snake on its roof after he emptied the trash bin into the truck at a KFC.
The deputy had little trouble getting the sluggish snake in a cardboard box when he first arrived. However, after a few minutes, the snake woke up and started to climb out.
The deputy grabbed the snake again and got him back in the box. He said he credits all that he knows about snakes from watching the "Crocodile Hunter" on TV.
A Hamilton County sheriff's spokesman said animal welfare workers took away the snake and found a foster family to care for it.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- IE man dies after being crushed by cows
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series