You've Got To See This!
Yoda the dog wins 'World's Ugliest' title
PETALUMA, Calif. (KABC) -- There is a new world champion: The 23rd annual "World's Ugliest Dog" has been named.
The owner found the abandoned dog behind an apartment building and first thought it was a rat.
Yoda is a 14-year-old Chinese crested and Chihuahua mix. The previous title holder was a one-eyed Chihuahua named Princess Abby.
For winning, Yoda's owner gets a $1,000 check and Yoda takes home the coveted trophy.
The contest was held at the Sonoma Marin Fair in Petaluma, Calif.
animal news, pet, you've got to see this!
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 35 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 50 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 56 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 32 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 5 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe 49 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke