You've Got To See This!
Female robbers in FL use skirt to steal wine
PEMBROKE PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- Skirts are not the typical accessory for a crime, but two female suspects in Pembroke Park, Fla. used their flowing garbs to make off with hundreds of dollars worth of fine wine.
The Broward Sheriff's Office released video of the suspects in action.
One of the women acts as a lookout while the other one goes into action.
"One of them took it out, put it on the shelf, looked back to the clerk, saw he wasn't looking. She grabbed it, put it up her skirt. She must have had something stuck in her skirt, because it went real easy," described store owner Paul Mouts.
The ladies got away with about $400 worth of wine. This isn't the first time this store has been targeted.
Last October, a group of women came in and robbed the place using a similar method.
robbery, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 2 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 20 min ago
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster 13 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident 23 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- Jenny McCarthy engaged to Donnie Wahlberg 28 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Highway dedicated to detective Jeremiah...
19 min ago