You've Got To See This!
Female robbers in FL use skirt to steal wine
PEMBROKE PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- Skirts are not the typical accessory for a crime, but two female suspects in Pembroke Park, Fla. used their flowing garbs to make off with hundreds of dollars worth of fine wine.
The Broward Sheriff's Office released video of the suspects in action.
One of the women acts as a lookout while the other one goes into action.
"One of them took it out, put it on the shelf, looked back to the clerk, saw he wasn't looking. She grabbed it, put it up her skirt. She must have had something stuck in her skirt, because it went real easy," described store owner Paul Mouts.
The ladies got away with about $400 worth of wine. This isn't the first time this store has been targeted.
Last October, a group of women came in and robbed the place using a similar method.
robbery, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 17 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 33 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 13 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 28 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2