You've Got To See This!
Young penguins graduate fish school at SF Zoo
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Congratulations are in order for some over-achieving penguins at the San Francisco Zoo.
A group of penguins are graduating this weekend. The youngsters were born at the zoo in May.
Five weeks after they were born, they were relocated to the zoo's Avian Conservation Center for "fish school," where they took swimming lessons.
With graduation behind them, the penguins are now back at the zoo with their colony.
san francisco, animal news, you've got to see this!
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'