You've Got To See This!
Young penguins graduate fish school at SF Zoo
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- Congratulations are in order for some over-achieving penguins at the San Francisco Zoo.
A group of penguins are graduating this weekend. The youngsters were born at the zoo in May.
Five weeks after they were born, they were relocated to the zoo's Avian Conservation Center for "fish school," where they took swimming lessons.
With graduation behind them, the penguins are now back at the zoo with their colony.
san francisco, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'