You've Got To See This!
Dog eats $10,000 worth of diamonds
ALBANY, Ga. (KABC) -- Most dogs misbehave now and then. There are bad dogs, and then there is one dog in Georgia that ate $10,000 worth of diamonds.
Honey Bun belongs to Chuck Roberts, who runs a jewelry store in Albany.
Roberts went to help a customer and left a pack of loose diamonds on the counter. When he came back, the diamonds were gone.
"I left the chair where you could jump up on my chair and jump up on my desk," said Roberts. "[I] looked all over and there weren't no diamonds, so immediately I knew he had eaten them."
But there's a happy ending. Honey Bun is fine, and Roberts eventually got all the diamonds back.
Roberts said he didn't punish the dog. He figures it was his fault for leaving the diamonds around.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 6 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 44 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 13 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)