You've Got To See This!
Dog eats $10,000 worth of diamonds
ALBANY, Ga. (KABC) -- Most dogs misbehave now and then. There are bad dogs, and then there is one dog in Georgia that ate $10,000 worth of diamonds.
Honey Bun belongs to Chuck Roberts, who runs a jewelry store in Albany.
Roberts went to help a customer and left a pack of loose diamonds on the counter. When he came back, the diamonds were gone.
"I left the chair where you could jump up on my chair and jump up on my desk," said Roberts. "[I] looked all over and there weren't no diamonds, so immediately I knew he had eaten them."
But there's a happy ending. Honey Bun is fine, and Roberts eventually got all the diamonds back.
Roberts said he didn't punish the dog. He figures it was his fault for leaving the diamonds around.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 15 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge 9 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 27 min ago
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet 19 min ago
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks