You've Got To See This!
Blue whales return to Redondo Beach harbor
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- There has been another whale sighting off the coast of Southern California.
The spout of the blue whale was seen right in front of some kayakers.
They were paddling a few miles from shore on Sunday in Redondo Beach when they spotted the whale.
Recently, a pod of blue whales was been seen in the area. Experts say they may be feeding on krill in the nearby submarine canyon off King Harbor.
beach, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut