You've Got To See This!
Blue whales return to Redondo Beach harbor
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- There has been another whale sighting off the coast of Southern California.
The spout of the blue whale was seen right in front of some kayakers.
They were paddling a few miles from shore on Sunday in Redondo Beach when they spotted the whale.
Recently, a pod of blue whales was been seen in the area. Experts say they may be feeding on krill in the nearby submarine canyon off King Harbor.
beach, animal news, you've got to see this!
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks