You've Got To See This!
Blue whales return to Redondo Beach harbor
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- There has been another whale sighting off the coast of Southern California.
The spout of the blue whale was seen right in front of some kayakers.
They were paddling a few miles from shore on Sunday in Redondo Beach when they spotted the whale.
Recently, a pod of blue whales was been seen in the area. Experts say they may be feeding on krill in the nearby submarine canyon off King Harbor.
beach, animal news, you've got to see this!
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 19 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 13 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault 57 min ago
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 11 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty 25 min ago
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs 56 min ago
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices...
56 min ago