Ariz. has its version of Running of the Bulls
CAVE CREEK, Ariz. (KABC) -- Some entrepreneurs in Cave Creek, Ariz., just north of Phoenix, have recreated Spain's famous Running of the Bulls in the southwest desert.
For $25, you can have the run of your life in front of a 1,500-pound bull.
Cave Creek's fourth annual run was held this weekend. The event organizer said there may be more to come.
Organizers said their version of the Running of the Bulls is safer than the one in Pamplona because their bulls are rodeo performers whose horns are blunted.
Runners are also allowed to preview the course so they can find easy escape routes.
amazing video, animal news, bizarre news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 26 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 10 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 51 min ago
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour