Pursuit suspect steps out of car in G-string
BAINBRIDGE, Ohio (KABC) -- Police in Ohio were surprised when at the end of a pursuit, the suspect stepped out of the car wearing only tennis shoes and a G-string.
Authorities said the female driver, identified as 28-year-old Erin Holdsworth of Hiram, was driving 110 miles per hour on Oct. 11. But when police tried to pull her over, she led them on a high-speed pursuit.
After reaching speeds of 128 miles per hour, officers used stop sticks to puncture the car's tires, bringing the chase to an end.
Police ordered Holdsworth to step out of the car, but to their surprise, she stepped out completely topless.
She stumbled backwards before being cuffed and placed in the police car. She then started kicking the cruiser's back window.
Authorities say Holdsworth was under the influence. It was unclear why she was driving without clothes.
unbelievable, stupid criminals, caught on tape, pursuit, bizarre news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...
- Stress management tip - call your doctor
28 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
23 min ago