Pursuit suspect steps out of car in G-string
BAINBRIDGE, Ohio (KABC) -- Police in Ohio were surprised when at the end of a pursuit, the suspect stepped out of the car wearing only tennis shoes and a G-string.
Authorities said the female driver, identified as 28-year-old Erin Holdsworth of Hiram, was driving 110 miles per hour on Oct. 11. But when police tried to pull her over, she led them on a high-speed pursuit.
After reaching speeds of 128 miles per hour, officers used stop sticks to puncture the car's tires, bringing the chase to an end.
Police ordered Holdsworth to step out of the car, but to their surprise, she stepped out completely topless.
She stumbled backwards before being cuffed and placed in the police car. She then started kicking the cruiser's back window.
Authorities say Holdsworth was under the influence. It was unclear why she was driving without clothes.
unbelievable, stupid criminals, caught on tape, pursuit, bizarre news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 42 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman 36 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 34 min ago
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty 48 min ago
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony 7 min ago
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)