Amazing images of Earth from Space Station
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Amazing images show the view from a camera onboard the International Space Station.
The 18 time-lapse photos were edited together by Michael Konig and posted on Vimeo.com.
The images were taken between August and October of this year. They include the aurora borealis, Sahara desert, Philippine Sea and Europe.
amazing video, bizarre news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 43 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 3 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 36 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts 47 min ago