Amazing images of Earth from Space Station
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Amazing images show the view from a camera onboard the International Space Station.
The 18 time-lapse photos were edited together by Michael Konig and posted on Vimeo.com.
The images were taken between August and October of this year. They include the aurora borealis, Sahara desert, Philippine Sea and Europe.
amazing video, bizarre news
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Moorpark school lockdown: Suspect arrested
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
16 min ago