Killer whales spotted off Orange County coast
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- There was another spectacular show from killer whales off the Orange County coast on Thursday.
Whale watchers spotted a huge pod of whales making their way up the coast from Dana Point to Newport Beach and fluking to pass the time.
At least forty whales passed by.
animal news, caught on tape, amazing video, san francisco, bizarre news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash 5 min ago
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway 2 min ago
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'