German Shepherd nurses tiger cubs in China
RONGCHENG, China (KABC) -- A German Shepherd is going above and beyond the call of duty as an adoptive mom by nursing three tiger cubs.
Three tiger cubs in China are being looked after by the dog.
The white tiger cubs were their mother's third pregnancy in 18 months, and keepers say the mama tiger wasn't able to take care of the cubs.
The wildlife park brought the cubs to the German Shepherd to see if she could help, and she took them under her wing.
animal news, bizarre news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 2 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions 41 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Man who pranked NFL coaches arrested by LAPD 29 min ago
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy 15 min ago
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke