German Shepherd nurses tiger cubs in China
RONGCHENG, China (KABC) -- A German Shepherd is going above and beyond the call of duty as an adoptive mom by nursing three tiger cubs.
Three tiger cubs in China are being looked after by the dog.
The white tiger cubs were their mother's third pregnancy in 18 months, and keepers say the mama tiger wasn't able to take care of the cubs.
The wildlife park brought the cubs to the German Shepherd to see if she could help, and she took them under her wing.
animal news, bizarre news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)