German Shepherd nurses tiger cubs in China
RONGCHENG, China (KABC) -- A German Shepherd is going above and beyond the call of duty as an adoptive mom by nursing three tiger cubs.
Three tiger cubs in China are being looked after by the dog.
The white tiger cubs were their mother's third pregnancy in 18 months, and keepers say the mama tiger wasn't able to take care of the cubs.
The wildlife park brought the cubs to the German Shepherd to see if she could help, and she took them under her wing.
animal news, bizarre news
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 14 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed 40 min ago
- Mac and cheese gets upgrade at Beer Belly
54 min ago