German Shepherd nurses tiger cubs in China
RONGCHENG, China (KABC) -- A German Shepherd is going above and beyond the call of duty as an adoptive mom by nursing three tiger cubs.
Three tiger cubs in China are being looked after by the dog.
The white tiger cubs were their mother's third pregnancy in 18 months, and keepers say the mama tiger wasn't able to take care of the cubs.
The wildlife park brought the cubs to the German Shepherd to see if she could help, and she took them under her wing.
animal news, bizarre news
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 13 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting 41 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut 35 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre