Washington man ran over by Boeing plane, survives
EVERETT, Wash. (KABC) -- A man has been hospitalized with serious leg injuries after being trapped under the tires of a Boeing 787 jetliner.
Authorities said it happened at Paine Field in Everett, Wash. on Friday night. A Japan Airlines plane was being towed when a member of a Boeing ground crew was run over.
The man was walking along with the plane placing blocks under the wheels when he became trapped. He remained conscious and alert as he was rescued and airlifted to a hospital.
Boeing says it will investigate and make any necessary changes to make sure this doesn't happen again.
airport news, accident, bizarre news
- Kidnap suspect search shuts down DTLA streets 5 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- IE man found guilty of molesting 3 girls
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts