Washington man ran over by Boeing plane, survives
EVERETT, Wash. (KABC) -- A man has been hospitalized with serious leg injuries after being trapped under the tires of a Boeing 787 jetliner.
Authorities said it happened at Paine Field in Everett, Wash. on Friday night. A Japan Airlines plane was being towed when a member of a Boeing ground crew was run over.
The man was walking along with the plane placing blocks under the wheels when he became trapped. He remained conscious and alert as he was rescued and airlifted to a hospital.
Boeing says it will investigate and make any necessary changes to make sure this doesn't happen again.
airport news, accident, bizarre news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 43 min ago
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- 'Returnaholics' punished by some retailers
31 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
24 min ago