Nude, bound woman part of couple's Valentine's Day date
PORTLAND, Ore. (KABC) -- A Portland, Ore., couple's bondage role play on Valentine's Day landed them in jail.
Portland Police received a report of a naked female tied up in the back seat of a car with duct tape over her mouth. The car was reported near a market.
A witness provided police with a license plate number, which was traced to the car owner's address. Police later found a man, 31-year-old Nikolas Alexander Harbar, walking away from the car at the address.
Harbar said he and his girlfriend, the woman bound and gagged in the car, were "doing some Valentine's Day role playing," according to police. Officers confirmed with the woman, identified as 26-year-old Stephanie Morgan Pelzner, that she was voluntarily bound and nude in the back of the car.
Police didn't think it was funny. The couple was arrested and booked on disorderly conduct charges.
At least nine Portland police cars were involved in the approximate 30-minute hunt for the car, and Washington state law enforcement had been alerted in case the driver traveled north out of state.
A police sergeant said, "Role-play all you want. But when you do something that is going to generate a 911 call, you should probably do it at home."
valentine's day, arrest, bizarre news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit 58 min ago
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- LA sheriffs rescue stranded family of seven 6 min ago
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- NorCal beach parking fee fight gets heated
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list