You've Got To See This!
World's largest chocolate bar makes LA stop
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- The world's largest chocolate bar is making a stop in Southern California.
The chocolate bar, which weighs over 12,000 pounds, was on display Monday morning at St. Benedict School in Montebello.
It will continue to visit several schools in the L.A. area through Wednesday as part of the Think Big Eat Smart Tour by The World's Finest Chocolate, which is also responsible for creating the massive candy bar.
The chocolate bar is intended to teach students about proper portions and why it's important to eat right and stay healthy.
you've got to see this!
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 34 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Man hugged, then grabbed butt of CSUN woman 2 min ago
- Torrance attempted burglary suspect sought 3 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- 2-year-old found with heroin in New Jersey 8 min ago
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons