You've Got To See This!
World's largest chocolate bar makes LA stop
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- The world's largest chocolate bar is making a stop in Southern California.
The chocolate bar, which weighs over 12,000 pounds, was on display Monday morning at St. Benedict School in Montebello.
It will continue to visit several schools in the L.A. area through Wednesday as part of the Think Big Eat Smart Tour by The World's Finest Chocolate, which is also responsible for creating the massive candy bar.
The chocolate bar is intended to teach students about proper portions and why it's important to eat right and stay healthy.
you've got to see this!
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 24 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)