You've Got To See This!
World's largest chocolate bar makes LA stop
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- The world's largest chocolate bar is making a stop in Southern California.
The chocolate bar, which weighs over 12,000 pounds, was on display Monday morning at St. Benedict School in Montebello.
It will continue to visit several schools in the L.A. area through Wednesday as part of the Think Big Eat Smart Tour by The World's Finest Chocolate, which is also responsible for creating the massive candy bar.
The chocolate bar is intended to teach students about proper portions and why it's important to eat right and stay healthy.
you've got to see this!
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 26 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book