You've Got To See This!
World's largest chocolate bar makes LA stop
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- The world's largest chocolate bar is making a stop in Southern California.
The chocolate bar, which weighs over 12,000 pounds, was on display Monday morning at St. Benedict School in Montebello.
It will continue to visit several schools in the L.A. area through Wednesday as part of the Think Big Eat Smart Tour by The World's Finest Chocolate, which is also responsible for creating the massive candy bar.
The chocolate bar is intended to teach students about proper portions and why it's important to eat right and stay healthy.
you've got to see this!
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 3 min ago
- IE domestic violence murder suspect at large 30 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 22 min ago
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike 3 min ago
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate