You've Got To See This!
Leopard cubs born in Seattle-area zoo
TACOMA, Wash. (KABC) -- A pair of baby clouded leopard cubs are the newest residents at a zoo near Seattle. The male and female baby cubs were born Tuesday at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.
Zoo officials say they only weigh about a half-pound each, but once fully grown could weigh up to 50 pounds.
In a few weeks, the newborns will move into the zoo's cub den, where visitors can see them up close for the first time.
The zoo says the public will have a chance to suggest names for the cubs.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race 44 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies 34 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video