You've Got To See This!
Leopard cubs born in Seattle-area zoo
TACOMA, Wash. (KABC) -- A pair of baby clouded leopard cubs are the newest residents at a zoo near Seattle. The male and female baby cubs were born Tuesday at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.
Zoo officials say they only weigh about a half-pound each, but once fully grown could weigh up to 50 pounds.
In a few weeks, the newborns will move into the zoo's cub den, where visitors can see them up close for the first time.
The zoo says the public will have a chance to suggest names for the cubs.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited 16 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis