You've Got To See This!
Leopard cubs born in Seattle-area zoo
TACOMA, Wash. (KABC) -- A pair of baby clouded leopard cubs are the newest residents at a zoo near Seattle. The male and female baby cubs were born Tuesday at the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma.
Zoo officials say they only weigh about a half-pound each, but once fully grown could weigh up to 50 pounds.
In a few weeks, the newborns will move into the zoo's cub den, where visitors can see them up close for the first time.
The zoo says the public will have a chance to suggest names for the cubs.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 4 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 38 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
43 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
31 min ago