You've Got To See This!
Naked fugitive leads GA police in high-speed chase
KINGSLAND, Ga. (KABC) -- A fugitive in Georgia led police on a high-speed chase, all while wearing not a stitch of clothing.
Police in Kingsland, Ga. were after 21-year-old Matthew Ibarria for aggravated battery against his grandparents in Melbourne, Fla.
Authorities, who were looking for a van Ibarria was reportedly traveling in, spotted the car at a parking lot of an inn. When they looked inside, they found Ibarria sleeping naked. Ibarria woke up and drove off, evading police.
Ibarria hit one car and two police vehicles during the chase. Toward the end of the pursuit, Ibarria jumped out of the moving van, rolling onto the street naked. He tried to hide behind some rocks, but he was eventually caught by police.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for scrapes and the chill he picked up in the night air.
Ibarria is expected to face an assault charge and several felony charges stemming from the chase.
CNN contributed to this report.
pursuit, caught on tape, stupid criminals, you've got to see this!
- Boston Marathon runners show resilience 1 min ago
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill
- Viewing to be held for LA police officer 13 min ago
- S.Korea ferry crew actions were 'murderous'
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Alleged arsonist Tased by police in Hollywood
- Compton big rig crash leaves woman dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Hyun-Jin Ryu raises money for ferry victims
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
45 min ago