You've Got To See This!
Naked fugitive leads GA police in high-speed chase
KINGSLAND, Ga. (KABC) -- A fugitive in Georgia led police on a high-speed chase, all while wearing not a stitch of clothing.
Police in Kingsland, Ga. were after 21-year-old Matthew Ibarria for aggravated battery against his grandparents in Melbourne, Fla.
Authorities, who were looking for a van Ibarria was reportedly traveling in, spotted the car at a parking lot of an inn. When they looked inside, they found Ibarria sleeping naked. Ibarria woke up and drove off, evading police.
Ibarria hit one car and two police vehicles during the chase. Toward the end of the pursuit, Ibarria jumped out of the moving van, rolling onto the street naked. He tried to hide behind some rocks, but he was eventually caught by police.
He was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for scrapes and the chill he picked up in the night air.
Ibarria is expected to face an assault charge and several felony charges stemming from the chase.
CNN contributed to this report.
pursuit, caught on tape, stupid criminals, you've got to see this!
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver 45 min ago
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants 21 min ago
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- Cold front moves across Southern California 48 min ago
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
28 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
50 min ago