Puppy on runway delays flights at New York airport
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A runaway puppy is being blamed for delaying several flights at New York's LaGuardia Airport.
The dog got away from her crate and decided it would have some fun on the runway.
The Port Authority said the 30-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback scampered around for about 10 minutes.
The agency finally had to pull the dog's owner from her flight to get the dog to come to her.
animal news, airport news, new york, bizarre news
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons