Puppy on runway delays flights at New York airport
NEW YORK (KABC) -- A runaway puppy is being blamed for delaying several flights at New York's LaGuardia Airport.
The dog got away from her crate and decided it would have some fun on the runway.
The Port Authority said the 30-pound Rhodesian Ridgeback scampered around for about 10 minutes.
The agency finally had to pull the dog's owner from her flight to get the dog to come to her.
animal news, airport news, new york, bizarre news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 55 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs 54 min ago
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
15 min ago
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
12 min ago