Woman claims she's pregnant with 9 babies after having triplets
MEXICO CITY (KABC) -- A woman in Mexico claims to be pregnant with nine babies less than a year after having triplets.
Karla Vanessa Perez, 32, lives near the Texas border. Perez told a Mexican news agency she is now carrying six girls and three boys thanks to fertility treatments.
Her doctors believe she became pregnant just two weeks after the birth of her two daughters and one son last year. She also has a 4 year old.
Perez scheduled to deliver on May 20.
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill