2-toned lobster caught off Nova Scotia coast
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fisherman was in for quite a surprise when he hauled in a two-toned lobster off the coast of Nova Scotia.
The red and green colors are perfectly symmetrical.
Scientists believe a genetic mutation is responsible for the lobster's multi-colored shell.
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised