Dog in Michigan takes care of 5 kittens
PORTAGE, Mich. (KABC) -- A dog in Michigan is the proud mother of five kittens.
The owner of Sydney, a Beagle-Terrier mix, brought the kittens home last week and it didn't take long for the dog's maternal instincts to kick in.
She is feeding and bathing the kittens. A veterinarian said this kind of relationship was impossible. Sydney already had three litters of her own but seems happier now to have little ones to look after again.
animal news, bizarre news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 25 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India 33 min ago
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video