Texas student survives being hit by bus
AUTSIN, Texas (KABC) -- It was all fun and games on the streets of Austin, Texas until a college student stepped out into the road. That's when he was struck by a city bus that ran a red light.
Amazingly, the University of Texas student suffered only minor injuries.
Students were taking part in a ritual event where they fight other students across the street, with foam swords.
The driver of the bus could be disciplined if it's determined he was at fault.
unbelievable, caught on tape, bizarre news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained 59 min ago
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal 21 min ago
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested 25 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)