Texas student survives being hit by bus
AUTSIN, Texas (KABC) -- It was all fun and games on the streets of Austin, Texas until a college student stepped out into the road. That's when he was struck by a city bus that ran a red light.
Amazingly, the University of Texas student suffered only minor injuries.
Students were taking part in a ritual event where they fight other students across the street, with foam swords.
The driver of the bus could be disciplined if it's determined he was at fault.
unbelievable, caught on tape, bizarre news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill