Texas student survives being hit by bus
AUTSIN, Texas (KABC) -- It was all fun and games on the streets of Austin, Texas until a college student stepped out into the road. That's when he was struck by a city bus that ran a red light.
Amazingly, the University of Texas student suffered only minor injuries.
Students were taking part in a ritual event where they fight other students across the street, with foam swords.
The driver of the bus could be disciplined if it's determined he was at fault.
unbelievable, caught on tape, bizarre news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 40 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 33 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break