World's most expensive hot dog costs $1,501
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KABC) -- It's being called the world's most expensive hot dog, and even a single bite will set you back a fortune.
They are made from a quarter-pound of premium beef and topped with lobster tail, saffron aioli and gold flakes. A Little Rock, Ark., vendor sold four of these dogs for $1,501.
The vendor, who calls himself "Hot Dog Mike" is giving away $1,500 for each hot dog he sells to a charity that supports the homeless.
He's keeping $1 from each sale for himself.
food, bizarre news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 23 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown 28 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son