NYC penthouse sells for record $90 million
NEW YORK (KABC) -- The world economy may be struggling, but someone has enough money to buy the most expensive apartment in Manhattan.
An unnamed buyer paid $90 million - the highest price ever - for a nearly 11,000 square foot penthouse unit in Midtown. That comes to about $8,000 a square foot.
The condominium is located on the 89th and 90th floors. It features 23-foot ceilings, rosewood flooring, panoramic views of the city, Italian marble and custom hardware and light fixtures.
new york, bizarre news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 16 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 2 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 1 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)