Great white shark devours blue shark - video
SYDNEY, Australia (KABC) -- Australian fishermen found themselves in a fierce tug of war when a great white shark bit into a blue shark they had on a line.
The scene off the coast of Bondi Beach near Sydney was caught on tape. The fishermen were trying to reel it in when the great white came out of nowhere. It devoured the blue shark, then started biting the boat.
The men stayed calm, but were no match for the great white.
After eating the blue shark, it disappeared into the depths of the ocean.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
caught on tape, animal news, bizarre news
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe 3 min ago
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns 30 min ago
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke