Jobs that make you gain weight - new report
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey by job website Careerbuilder listed several occupations that may contribute to weight gain.
Judges and attorneys topped the list. Doctors also made the list, as did social workers, teachers, police officers and firefighters.
Career builders says those jobs are either high-stress or require a lot of sitting.
About 44 percent of those surveyed by the website blamed food at the office, including birthday cake, for contributing to their weight gain.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 11 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street 33 min ago
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere