Jobs that make you gain weight - new report
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey by job website Careerbuilder listed several occupations that may contribute to weight gain.
Judges and attorneys topped the list. Doctors also made the list, as did social workers, teachers, police officers and firefighters.
Career builders says those jobs are either high-stress or require a lot of sitting.
About 44 percent of those surveyed by the website blamed food at the office, including birthday cake, for contributing to their weight gain.
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 51 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface 5 min ago
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Tankless water heaters becoming affordable
53 min ago