Jobs that make you gain weight - new report
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new survey by job website Careerbuilder listed several occupations that may contribute to weight gain.
Judges and attorneys topped the list. Doctors also made the list, as did social workers, teachers, police officers and firefighters.
Career builders says those jobs are either high-stress or require a lot of sitting.
About 44 percent of those surveyed by the website blamed food at the office, including birthday cake, for contributing to their weight gain.
- London theater partially collapses; 40 hurt 20 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 8 min ago
- 21 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 16 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis