Beard-mustache club holds competition in LA
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was all about the facial hair in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.
The second annual Los Angeles Beard and Mustache Competition was held at the Belasco Theater. There were a lot of sweet 'staches and beards on display, including Mutton chops, Van Dykes, handelbars, Fu Manchus. You name it, somebody had it.
There was also a freestyle category for those who like to get creative. There was even a women's category, though not to worry, it was for handmade beards and mustaches.
- Fallbrook bus crash leaves 1 dead, 22 hurt 7 min ago
- Tour bus rolls over on 15 Freeway in Corona 8 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note 10 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found 18 min ago
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal 3 min ago
- Willie Nelson, Daft Punk to perform at Grammys
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis 5 min ago