Beard-mustache club holds competition in LA
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was all about the facial hair in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.
The second annual Los Angeles Beard and Mustache Competition was held at the Belasco Theater. There were a lot of sweet 'staches and beards on display, including Mutton chops, Van Dykes, handelbars, Fu Manchus. You name it, somebody had it.
There was also a freestyle category for those who like to get creative. There was even a women's category, though not to worry, it was for handmade beards and mustaches.
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend 23 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M 45 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'
- New technology monitors pet fitness
8 min ago