Beard-mustache club holds competition in LA
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was all about the facial hair in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.
The second annual Los Angeles Beard and Mustache Competition was held at the Belasco Theater. There were a lot of sweet 'staches and beards on display, including Mutton chops, Van Dykes, handelbars, Fu Manchus. You name it, somebody had it.
There was also a freestyle category for those who like to get creative. There was even a women's category, though not to worry, it was for handmade beards and mustaches.
- Palmdale boy, 8, may have been tortured
- Cold case: Cadaver dog fails to pick up scent
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest 3 min ago
- 2-acre brush fire burns near Castaic school
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Okla. tornado cleanup slowed by thunderstorms
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Drone strikes are effective, crucial - Obama
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- SI model accepts local teen's prom proposal
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers' 28 min ago