Beard-mustache club holds competition in LA
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It was all about the facial hair in downtown Los Angeles on Sunday.
The second annual Los Angeles Beard and Mustache Competition was held at the Belasco Theater. There were a lot of sweet 'staches and beards on display, including Mutton chops, Van Dykes, handelbars, Fu Manchus. You name it, somebody had it.
There was also a freestyle category for those who like to get creative. There was even a women's category, though not to worry, it was for handmade beards and mustaches.
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car 21 min ago
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying 28 min ago
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Man walks tightrope at Austria cathedral
54 min ago